One of Campus’ first mandates was advising Berkeley Homes (Oxford & Chiltern) Ltd on the development of a 374 bed student accommodation scheme on the site of the former TA Centre, Headington, Oxford.
Members of Campus were previously involved in the site acquisition, planning and development strategy for the site.
Completed in August 210, the scheme is currently one of the largest private student accommodation developments in Oxford and is now managed by CRM with a nominations agreement secured with Oxford Brookes University.
Campus supported Berkeley Homes with the following principal activities:
- Undertaking feasibility and development appraisals to assess project viability and support overall development strategy.
- Advising the internal project management team during design development.
- Preparing the Employer’s Requirements including a comprehensive internal specification.
- Agreeing a long term Nominations Agreement with Oxford Brookes University including Service Level Agreement.
- Developing the management solution and advising on the manager’s appointment.
- Advising on the investment exit strategy.