During 2010 and 2011, Campus provided William Davis Limited development and investment advice on a 331 bed student accommodation development close to the University of Birmingham campus.
Members of Campus were previously involved in the site identification, appraisal and acquisition, design development, due diligence and planning process.
The role for William Davis included:
- A detailed review of the Birmingham and Selly Oak student accommodation market, including planning reviews, supply and demand assessments and investment analysis.
- Design and engineering development.
- Procurement of operational proposals and ICT and IPT solutions.
- A detailed analysis of potential investment partners and alternative exit strategies.
- Preparation of board papers, reports and information memoranda.
- Detailed dialogue with potential investors and funders.
- Presentation to Board of alternative funding and exit strategies.
- Selection and progression of negotiations with potential investment partners including the development of commercial, legal and funding frameworks, VAT and fiscal planning and further design and operational development.